Sunday, January 21, 2018

More Website Progress

The site seems to be relatively stable. Today I added backup so the site has some protection. I fixed the contact email (it was going to a email I don't actually have activated).

Now I need to activate some statistics so I can see if anyone comes visiting.

I'm curious about how the website is viewed on various devices, from phones to macs, tablets, windows android etc. so do let me know how it's working for you.

Commenting is now active - I think!

Link to the website at george barr.com/photographs/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Works fine on my MacBook.

Unknown said...

Works fine on my MacBook.

Adi Singh said...

CBSE Results 2018, Results of CBSE Board Class Wise, Latest Updates and Notifications released by CBSE Board.
NCERT Books Download for class 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 for CBSE Board, UP Board and UPSC in Hindi and English Medium of Maths, Science, Social Science, Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, History, Geography and other subjects in PDF form. Books for all CBSE classes and all Subjects. Also download revision books for CBSE study material based on latest CBSE Syllabus 2018-19.Not only NCERT books, NCERT solutions of all subjects in PDF is also given to download in free PDF files.