On the off chance you might be curious, here's a list of camera settings I use:
1) manual focus - but rely on focus confirmation in viewfinder
2) manual exposure - placing the exposure mark above and below the centre as I think the image needs - I don't take advantage of the spot metering capability
3) mirror lock - always when on tripod and
4) tripod is used 98% of my images
5) EI 100 - why would you use anything else unless you need it
6) exposure blending - occasional - 1% of shots, I tend to shoot in fairly soft light
7) stitching - even with the 1Ds2, I still stitch about 1/3 of the time, especially if the image is going to differ from 2:3 - so for square images and panoramic images especially.
8) focus blending - using Helicon Focus - about 1/4 of my images
9) my most frequently used lens is the 70-200 f4L, why would a landscape photographer want to carry the extra weight of the 2.8?
10) flash - what's that?