Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm Pooped!


The building my office is in has made us move for the third time in 15 years, two of the moves at their expense, one, for $100,000 at our expense. Each time the mall is bought by new people, they stir things up - I'm fed up designing and suprervising and building and finally moving into a new office. Spent the day lugging 200 lb. examining tables and assorted other fun items.

Anyway, you don't need to hear me gripe, I'm off for a bath and bed and tomorrow the work is lighter and Wednesday we start seeing patients again (it was supposed to be tomorrow but you know construction goes).

So, back to photography, the picture above should make you think a little. It's not new and doesn't sell well, but I do get lots of comments on it. Answer to what it is next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now this is a very unusual and lovely image. Very confusing which is good, so that I can just sit with it for awhile. My wife said, oooo that is lovely. I see an "eye" and the colors are so beautiful and with interesting shaddows on top. It looks like a downward view into a big pipe with scuzzy water in the bottom. Isn't the visual world amazing???

Scott