Saturday, October 07, 2017

Have You Tried It In Black And White?





Cliff asked 'had I considered the image in black and white?" I did try it, but didn't even save the image, preferring the colour version. I've redone the monochrome image, adding a bit of contrast, but still prefer the colour photograph.

I think there is more to be done with the black and white image, but I doubt that at any point it will become better than the colour, and if so, why bother. Definitely not always the case.

2 comments:

Cliff said...

I agree with you the color image is the better. The image has a calmer more subtle feel in color. What’s really surprising to me is that it seems more luminous and has a more 3D feel. Thanks George for posting both to compare.

Hotel in Ranchi said...

Thank you for this wonderful post

Thali Services in Ranchi
Best Banquet in Ranchi
Budget hotels in Ranchi
Family Restaurant in Ranchi
Book Hotels in Ranchi
Hotel in Ranchi
Best bar in Ranchi
Accommodation in Ranchi
Meeting & Events Hall in Ranchi
Business Conference Rooms in Ranchi
Best Bakery in Ranchi