Thursday, August 17, 2006

Getting Ready - Trains Of Thought

I'm off photographing in the mountains tomorrow morning with a friend. Let's see, the spare battery for the camera is in the charger (don't forget to pack it), one of the memory cards is sitting at the computer, got to put that back, I wonder how the charge is on the Epson 2000 portable drive. Oh yes, I really need to clean my sensor. And it wouldn't hurt to clean the lenses befeore I go out - and the tripod is in the garage - and I can't find the slider for nodal point stitching - damn - it might have fallen out of my back pack last time I used it. When this friend said the hike was 1 - 2 km. I checked a map and I'm afraid he ment vertical distance, not horizontal - oh well - hope he can do CPR - really should lose some weight - might even help my tennis. Only two more weeks at the Farmers Market - sure will enjoy having some more free time but I'm going to miss chatting about photography every week, and miss the money, and lets face it, it's nice having people ooh and ah over your work every week - hope I'm doing the right thing - oh well, too late.

No comments: