Monday, March 19, 2007

Taking Your Photography To The Next Level Articles

I'm not sure when Michael Reichmann plans to publish the next article on Luminous Landscape. With his trip to Antarctica and then releasing his excellent Lightroom tutorial videos, I think he's been a tad busy. He had originally hoped around the Antarctica trip, but... I checked with him a couple of weeks ago - 'hopefully next week' was the answer, if I've not head in a few more weeks I'll gently remind him again.

By the way, I have been thoroughly enjoying the Luminous Landscape Lightroom Tutorials - a bargain for 10 hours of instruction - this is the first time I have a sense that I really understand what Lightroom is for and can see using it.

The third article is written in rough and I was simply waiting to see the response to the second before polishing it and sending it off.

If worse comes to worst, I'll publish them on my blog or my website.

2 comments:

Mike Florey said...

Thanks for the self-appraisal article. I think I'll need pro instruction to kick myself upstairs. You've published some fine images.
Mike Florey

Glennsp said...

Thank you for the articles on Luminous Landscape, I have really enjoyed them and look forward to number 3.