Thursday, October 11, 2007
Originally part of a three image stitch, I ended up with a crop from the middle image. The outer parts past this wall of storage had too many distracting elements. I didn't think at first that cropping off the circles would work, but I quite like the result.
To get a good black and white image, I had to increase contrast sustantially from the colour version as usually is needed, with local adjustments as well as overall. I did use Akvis Enhancer before converting to black and white which tamed the contrast for the colour image, so perhaps I didn't need it for the black and white version.