Monday, January 09, 2012

Bow River


As usual, if you click on the image, you can see this larger. This is a 7 image stitch with the 5D2. One of the few times I have used the 1.4 teleconverter to get in close. The end is a 97 megapixel image, 21X51 inches at 300 dpi.

The ice is covered in needles, sticks, and unspecified black spots, which are taking some considerable time to remove.

I used the magic brush to select the white areas that weren't completed by the stitch, deleting and filling with content aware fill, but I should have expanded the selected area by at least a pixel to avoid lines not filled - easily fixed but only if you look at the image very large on screen.



2 comments:

Ylvali said...

I have just red your book "Take your photografy to the next level" and only by reading it my photos got a lot better!
Magic! Thank you very much for that book...

Vincent de Groot said...

next level contains a lot of perfect observations! What about a next book...