Monday, December 30, 2013

My Best Images Of 2013





The above four images are from a new project, photographing storefronts and street scenes. Not sure where it will go. So far its been shot with my Nikon 800E, Sony Nex-7 and Panasonic GH2. No saying what's next.



 

And the above three from my ongoing abstract series.





Two from my garden, one from the back alley, and the last from a flower arrangement.









and I need to show that I still take black and white seriously.





and a few other images from the year. Don't forget that as usual, you can click on the image to see it larger.

3 comments:

Mark said...

I very much enjoyed this set for 2013. Very engaging photographs. Wish you the best for 2014 George.

Alexander S. Kunz said...

A wonderful set of images. I specially liked the abstracts and the black & white set.

Gary Nylander said...

Beautiful work George. Love the close up abstracts, you have a great eye for those kids of images.