Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Start Of A Project?


I've been in a bit of a slump the last few weeks, trying a few experiments to get out of it with mixed results but tonight I decided I really wanted to photograph. Mind you it's minus 15, the wind is howling, it's dark out and my arthritis sucks, so I headed to the kitchen to try photographing utensils and cutlery and bowls and whatever I could find in drawers.

My eye was immediately drawn though to a bowl of fruit on the counter. I tried one image of most of the bowl, in focus but then I noticed the light coming through the gathering of the bananas at the stock.

I moved in as close as I could and then cropped to get even closer. I'm off to have another go at the bowl, so nice to get a little excited with what I'm doing again.

No comments: