Sunday, January 04, 2009

More Lensbaby Effort


Still not sure what to do with the Lensbaby, if anything - but I do think continued experimentation is worth while. This image is another in my glass block/shower series started a few years ago, only this time with the limited area of sharpness of the Lensbaby. I do like the subtlety of this image, made possible with this lens. I do wish though that I could more reliably get the focus right - unfortunately the focus confirmation doesn't work - not sure why - the central part of the image is plenty sharp and contrasty enough, and the lens fast enough that it should be possible. I suspect though that even though in theory focus confirmation shouldn't need information from the lens, it shuts down with the lack of same. If there's a way round this - do let me know.

No comments: