Saturday, September 02, 2006

Return To Jura Canyon



Its one thing to return to a spot to rephotograph - perhaps in a better light, with a better light, with better technique or in a different season. The other issue is what about hoping for more pictures which don't repeat what is already done. This morning I returned to Jura Canyon in thge hope of finding different pictures. In that I was moderately successful, finding interesting compositions that I had not seen on the first trip. That said, I was drawn to rephotograph the most striking shots of the first trip. I did have my new Nodal Slider from ReallyRightStuff so I could do more stitching and those images will be processed over the next few weeks. In the mean time, here's a couple of images, one which is quite different from the previous shots, the other somewhat derivative, but I like it.

No comments: