Friday, November 03, 2006

Looking Elsewhere - Brian Ellis

I'm not a great fan of simply providing links to other websites even though they often have useful information. I'm working on the assumption that anyone who has found my blog is probably already aware of:

Luminous Landscape
Outback Photo
The Online Photographer
so I don't go out of my way to recommend specific articles on these sites - but just to say that often they are excellent.

Websites showing photography is another matter - often it's luck to discover some of these, usually made by ammateur or semi-professional photographers and now and again I will recommend one.
Here's another photographer for your enjoyment, Brian Ellis, primarily a large format black and white photographer. Note some of the nice images shot around his own house and the lack of 'grand lanscapes' in general.

No comments: