Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Overseas Photographers Recommended?

Over at The Online Photographer Mike Johnston is celebrating one year of his blog with a list of 10 best photographers. I have already sent Mike a note of thanks and made a donation as over the last year I've had great enjoyment from reading his blog almost daily. Not surprislingly, since Mike is American, his 10 best list heavily favours Americans (and one Canadian). As I know that my blog is read at various times from dozens of countries around the world, I'd be curious as to who you would nominate from your country as the absolute best, and do you have a website we can refer to to see some images?

Suggestions please!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to recommend Joel Santos: http://www.joelsantos.net, and João Nunes da Silva: http://www.joaonunesdasilva.com
from Portugal.

Alan Rew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alan Rew said...

I'd like to nominate an English photographer, although nowadays he's based in the USA - Michael Kenna. His recent work is worth reviewing - see
www.michaelkenna.net/html/newwork/index.html

Unfortunately, good photographers don't always have good, up-to-date web sites.