Sunday, December 31, 2006

Clothing As A Project



A long time ago I was lying in bed and noticed that the patterns and shapes made by my hanging pants in the corner and on a stand were interesting. An attempt to photograph them failed but the idea persisted. I decided during Christmas that it was time to resurect the idea and see if I could make it fly.

Here's the first two attempts.

The moire patterns don't in fact show in prints - they are a result of the size reduction for web posting.

Perhaps this is as far as the experiment will go, but I hope not.

1 comment:

Billie Mercer said...

I hope the project goes further too. Sometimes the way the sheets are on the bed in the morning will cause me to get the camera or maybe a piles of clothes beside the washing machine with get photographed. Second thought. Don't do this project. I'm taking it back. LOL