Sunday, December 17, 2006

Print Offer








Shamelessly copying Mike Johnston, who's The Online Photographer gets 20,000 viewers per day to my 50 so hoping he doesn't mind, I am announcing that once a month I am going to offer one of my prints for sale. For now I'm going to keep things simple - the print will be on enhaned matte (now called premium matte in it's third name in the last four years), 8.5X11 with an approximately 1 inch border. The price is $40 Canadian and shipping is included.

The first print is 'Ship's Bow From Side', photographed in Feb. of 2006. I will include a technical and circumstances info sheet with the print. Prints will be signed and carefully packed. Right now my intention is to place the print in a mylar bag, stiffening the package with 1/8 inch masonite/hardboard and protecting the other side with cardboard. The package will then be placed in a padded envelop for mailing, express within N. America.

No comments: