Saturday, July 28, 2007

100,000 Unique Visitors

I note that the counter has surpassed 100,000 unique visitors as of this weekend. This is nothing like the millions of visitors to sites like Online Photographer, Luminous Landscape, and Outback Photo, but I thank you all for visiting. When you think of how the internet has changed things - no way could I ever have exposed my work to 100,000 people without it and lets not forget the very much appreciated feedback, comments, questions and amplifications that a number of you have added to my entries. Thank you all! Approximately 500 unique visitors per day drop in and about 150 per day are repeat offenders.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations George.

Here is a good book for you: "Inner Vision" An exploration of art and the brain by Semir Zeki.

I hope both the doctor and the photographer in you will be captivated. Please do blog what you think about it, if you read it.

Best wishes to you.

Keith Alan K said...

That's quite the milestone, and well-deserved. I'm one of your repeat offenders and it's because (like T.O.P.) you always have new content that's thought-provoking or just plain practical. Congratulations and thanks for taking the time and trouble to give us all something good to read and see on a daily basis.

Anonymous said...

Guitly as charged, I confess repeat offender here. Thanks George for sharing your work and your thoughts.

doonster said...

Another repeat offender (although you probably know that already).

What brings me back: regular content, intersting work, thought-provoking writing. All the things a good blog should be, IMO. You're even serving up some inspiration along the way.

Anonymous said...

Another congratulation here. Hope the feed polling gets counted as well. I check the RSS feed at least once a day, and read your content with great appetite. I like your practical and down to earth style, and gets a lot of inspiration from your writing, so please keep up the good work.