Sunday, July 08, 2007

New ADM Mill Photo


My 1Ds2 is off for repair - something to do with the shutter they claim, anyway that left me with the FZ50 so I thought I'd go around town this afternoon. doing some stitching with the Panasonic. After an hour or so I was close to the ADM Flour Mill so decided to see what I could do with the ultrazoom camera. The sun was barely shining on the silos (when the clouds weren't covering the sun) so I thought it might make an image sufficiently different from my previous effort.

I used my 'new' 3D nodal point rotator for this shot and I'll show you it in a future entry, suffice to say it worked a treat. The image is 26 megapixels without any resizing.

The image below is a crop from one of the original 10 MP images for the stitch. CLick on it to see it at 100%.

1 comment:

George Barr said...

I'll photograph it tonight and write it up.

George