Monday, August 06, 2007

Overlooked Stitch



Shot n 2005 and with the images in reverse order in Bridge, I hadn't noticed that these belonged to a single stitch till this morning. I used the stitching available in Photoshop CS3, along with the black and white conversion, with yellow filtering. I did use Akvis Enhancer, but with the effect toned back to about 40%, as well as some judicious local curve adjustments. In the end the building on the left appeared to be falling over compared to the others so I did a selection of that side of the print, starting just to the left of the central building and did a 'free transform' on the selection, dragging the upper left corner to the left to correct the building.

The original stitch included all of that pipe on the far right but it also meant the image sort of 'fell off' to the right and a couple of more and more agressive cropping attempts and I came to this, I think; satisfactory conclusion.

5 comments:

thechrisproject said...

I don't seem to be seeing the image...

George Barr said...

Chris:

I do know that Blogger had diff. uploading so I did it again, perhaps you linked to the faulty upload - I ended up with two copies uploaded and had to erase one. Can you check again and if still in trouble let me know.

Jarrad Kevin said...

I'm not seeing the image either. =/

George Barr said...

I have reattached photo. Since it always did show for me, I can't tell if this fixes it or not - do let me know. Thanks people.

Jarrad Kevin said...

I see it now.

It's Fantastic!